When your property cleaning requirements are too important to be handled by just any cleaning company out there, then by all means contact us at Briggs Cleaners Chiswick and choose from an extensive range of professional grade cleaning treatments of the highest quality and lowest prices and we have the best deals. We have industry expertise in more than thirty different cleaning services ranging from basic house cleaning to comprehensive commercial cleaning treatments, as well as various technical cleaning services which cover those special-purpose requirements.
Professional cleaners, top grade results, no margin for error
Being the preferred cleaners in Chiswick, we know a thing or two about professional cleaning services and their value to customers. We also know that we are only as good as the people we have working for us, this is why we have the most skilled and dedicated bunch of cleaning professionals on our side.
- We employ specially trained and qualified cleaning technicians;
- Our cleaners are organised in highly efficient teams;
- We train our crews in the safe use and application of professional grade cleaning systems;
Moderate pricing, good value for money
Adequate pricing is an essential aspect of our service provision. We don’t overcharge people, and we don’t burden our quoted figures with any hidden fees or other such nonsense.
- Our service quotes are prepared on an individual basis in order to reflect the actual scale and complexity of the request;
- We provide custom tailored pricing able to meet specific budget requirements;
Freedom of choice, end to end coverage of all requirements
We maintain and provide a wide range of general and special purpose cleaning services to both private and business customers W4 area. Most services available as standalone or in combination with another solution we have in store. Service format/contents can be altered as per specific customer requirements.
- Domestic cleaning – one of our most popular options, delivering excellent results at relatively low service costs;
- Commercial cleaning – efficient and affordable solution, available as one off or on fixed schedule basis;
- Specialised cleaning – various professional steam, dry and pressure washing services for those specific occasions;
Ecofriendly cleaning practices
Since we consider ourselves an eco-aware service provider, and aim to reduce the environmental toll of our work, we stick to a couple of basic but effective policies.
- No use of toxic or aggressive cleaning supplies;
- Minimum water and resource waste on all jobs;
Chiswick is a west London district of long standing history and tradition. The area holds significant historic and cultural value, and happens to be home to a number of unique places of interest. Chiswick was the home of famous eighteenth century writer William Hogarth – his former manor Hogarth House. Another local landmark is Fuller’s Brewery the oldest and largest such establishment in London. Chiswick also houses a number of important pieces of architecture, perhaps one of the best known ones being Chiswick House – arguably the best neo Palladian villa in the whole of England. Originally, Chiswick was a fishing and agrarian settlement, which developed and benefited economically from its close proximity and good links to London.